You have decided that you need to buy a backpack for girls, but are still wondering where to buy the right one for yourself. So, this article will help you in picking up the right pack for you. Given below are some of the considerations that you must keep in mind while buying backpacks for girls.
Size of the backpack
Yes, while talking about backpack for girls, size is very important. In fact, picking up exactly the size of backpack that you want can be one of the hardest things in shopping. You should have realistic expectations about what you want and how much you would want to pack in the pack and also on how long you will be gone. So, based on all the above criteria, you can decide on the size of your bag. If you go for a bigger size than 65 Liters, you will need to keep in mind that you will not be able to carry it onto the flight. Some people go for lighter packs such as 30 to 35 liter ones because it will prevent you from packing too much. You must also consider what else you would be carrying in the pack, like purses or day packs etc. If you go for the lighter back packs, you will be able to move around easily and will not have to pay additional baggage fees. And, if you choose to go for the heavier ones, then you will have the advantage of more storage space where you can store other items. The bigger ones also have the advantage of giving you enough space to store the things that you shop. Only one big bag would be enough to take care of all your things. Whatever the size that you go for, do make sure that you would be able to carry it off on your shoulders. And, if you are having issues with that, then you could probably go for the wheeled ones.
While there are many brands available in the market and you can probably be loyal to your most preferred brand. It will be good for you to review the features of various backpacks for girls that are available in the market before deciding on the one that you want. Of course, the brand name is important as it comes with a reputation and a trustworthy factor. While some backpacks are good enough and big enough to hold the sleeping bags and tents as well, there are bags which are specially designed for females also. The bags come in XS torso size and will fit the women folk perfectly. Also, some of the packs have cushioning on the hip belts and the straps which work quite well with the women. Some brands produce the cheaper stuff too which can be highly affordable. Then, there are some of the packs which have front and top loading along with external pockets. Are you not amazed at what all is there on offer? It will definitely require a complete and detailed study of the brands before deciding to choose the one that you want. And, it again depends upon your needs and requirements.
Based on the gender, the designs of the backpacks will also change. But, of course, it depends upon you what kind of backpack you are looking for.
- Backpacks for boys: While this pack might be too big for you as it is based on the body types of boys, they have great and better features. So, if you are tall and strong, you could go for these too.
- Backpacks for girls: These ones are specially designed for females and will have the features which work really well with them. With padded belts and straps, it will be more comfortable for the women folk. Even the colors might be more attractive to the women. The men will probably not choose this kind of pack for themselves even though women can choose the packs meant for men.
- Juniors: If you are too short or a small statured person, then you could probably go for the packs meant for juniors. So what if this backpack is meant for juniors, if it fits your frame perfectly, you would be able to move around freely and easily, carrying this pack.
- Unisex: Some packs are meant to work well for both men and women. So, if you or your boyfriend or your brother wants to use the same backpack, you could buy this and use it for your respective trips. This will save you money from buying two separate backpacks and will give you the flexibility too.
Some great features
Other than all the above mentioned considerations, there are other things too, like how frequently you would be using the backpack. Some other great features which can make you buy a backpack for girls are:
- If you have back pain, then you could choose the pack which has the duffel capabilities. These can be rolled over and need not be carried. There are many options for choosing the wheeled backpack which are easy to commute with.
- Add-on daypacks: There are certain backpacks which come along with day packs that can be zipped off and used separately. These can be detachable and used together or otherwise too.
- Front loading Vs the side loading: This is an awesome feature which one must look at. If you are going to be packing and unpacking quite often, then you should be aware of the loading features on your backpack. If there is only one access point to your pack, then you would probably be taking out everything for just taking out something from the bottom. So, if a backpack is front and side loading, it will give you much more flexibility and convenience.
Now that you have gone through all the considerations for buying backpack for girls, hope you would be making a wise decision and choose the right one for yourself.